Friday 14 October 2011

SEO Rip offs

In the UK businesses are still very nieve when it comes to Search engine optimisation, we live in a sociality that likes to get a bargain and unfortunately they are uneducated in this subject. The play on words I see with SEO is damn right crooked, the government needs to crack down or start educating businesses on the fastest growing market in the UK if not the World. Any SEO company that can offer a fixed fee or a package without knowing key terms first(which is 90% of them) just can not deliver and its ruining the reputation of the real SEO companies. When I do seminars I always get challenged by what I call, The 5 minute SEO, the ones that spend a week reading forums with what is usually information we posted 7-8 years which is not valid any more, it actually is good for business as after I shoot them down in flames I have a large queue of potential clients! but this is not the point, this company may well be destroying companies or ruining reputations, even getting websites banned form Google. The SME's cant afford this and it could very well put them out off business.

No comments: